Clayworks 3.0 for DOS © Tim Lewis 1997-2020
- Pan Hold down shift key, move mouse
- Rotate (in perspective view) Hold down shift & control, move mouse
- Zoom hold down control, move mouse up and down
- Buttons Grid lock, grid visibility toggle
- Buttons Undo/redo - not implemented, sorry
- Buttons Various - toggle lights, bottom right saves screenshot (takes a moment)
- Menu Load/save - you can load and save objects here but it's temporary storage
- Menu Save-as/merge/copy/paste/selected/window - not implemented, sorry!
- Menu Exit - exit Clayworks for DOS, like in ye olden days!
- Create shapes Choose shape in tab, left mouse down and drag to size
- Selection Click select tab, choose vertex or polygon (others don't appear to work) then drag a box around your shape
- Extrusion The behaviour is a bit odd in this version: every time you move your selection with this mode on, an extrusion is made.
- Copying Same behaviour as extrusion.
- Mouse issues - DOSBox for the web has some mouse pointer issues: you might find the cursor lags behind in some instances